Tuesday, April 13, 2010

To hell with the bus yaar!!!!!

Its my 'bus miss day' AGAIN..... i hate these days...!! Its like when i finally think of making it to the college my bus leaves stranded on the road, and sad me i had to goto the college by auto, actually autos coz i had to change three..... After takin such pain and makin it to the college, my heart says "HUH! u took this pain for this, useless! its like hell inside so betta go to your usual gaming centre and have fun!!" i have to give it(heart) a tight punch to make it think straight and make it go to the college. So afta a tiring journey, all that i attend is 3/8 periods! " U scumbag afta all that i went through for u, all u give is the satisfaction of 3 periods' attendance? I HATE U!" my heart curses me!
But even then days like these keep happening and some day or the other even my heart is gonna get used to this.
Till then i do have to hear what the following people have to say:
                        Heart:" U scumbag afta all that i went through for u, all u give is the satisfaction of 3 periods' attendance? I HATE U!" 
                        Rahul:" u at least got some attendance rite, good that u came!"
                        Kiran:" Waste fellow...Dash...Sambar...U will never change!"
                        Sunaina:" Why cant u stay for at least 4 periods today! Huh!"
                        Vaishnavi:" Wow! I'm proud of you! :-p"
                        Sushma:" What! You made it to college today!:-o"

          But even after hearing this life will go on and on and on and on.....................:-p:-p:-p

4 comments:

  1. u made my words popular bacchuuuuuuuu!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @KK: thanq!
    and btw y so furious at me idiot!!!!!!??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kiran: ya ya as if ua words are some good teachings.... (enthaina pappu mazaa osthad kada!!!!):-p

    ReplyDelete