Sunday, April 18, 2010

P!tTEr pAtTEr!!!

D commencement of my 2nd yr classes started off with the kick start of the monsoons. I love the rains. The first pour of the monsoons makes me peep into the memories down the lane & makes me go nostalgic.
Waking up early in the morning,peeping through the window to have a glimpse into the outer world,looking @ the damp streets and moisty clouds makes me feel very good!
Most of the days in this season makes & has made me to bunk the college! I mean who d want to goto college on a rainy day..but then if i go to the college then
I goto the classes,sit beside the window,plug my ears to the music & cover the headphones with my hair and then day just goes on and on. . .and i float in another world of ecstacy!
Monsoons are always ecstatic!
Rain. .muzik. .frenz around u. .U NEED ANYTHING MORE?
Uhh. . No Sir, No!!!
Coming back home in the evening leaves me with hell lotta time fo myself. . .
I sit near the window, gud muzik on, a gud buk in my hand and a very hot coffee just completes the picture...is chakkar mein padke,main apna assignment ya record likhna bhool jaati hoon!!
Chalo agle din aur ek bunk!!! And then i lose my attendence..very badly..in a month of 26 classez,i attended 9 classez!! Lolz..,..bt thatz how v techiez r!! V hardly attend d college..& @ d end of the sem,v have low attendence & run hither-tither for a medical certificate!!! Bt eventually v overcome awl of thiz bt miss the mOnsoons very badly... :)
P.S. 10 months agO..Oh yess!! A teeny~weeny 10 mOnths ago during the MONSOONS,i met my best buddy/pal/donkey/frd/dost ARAVIND..,..Hez d biggest( i meant cutest) idiot whO Lackz sense (well.,.err.,.umm.,.mOst f d tym)..hehe nywez nw i end dz pOst vid a hOpe in my heart dat he d neva c diz pOst..else m dead!!! :)
till my next pOst,ciaO..
Play cool..
~verOnica..!!! B-)

No comments:

Post a Comment