Friday, April 16, 2010

Damsel In Distress!!!!

GIMME SOME SUNSHINE.. GIMME SOME BRAIN...GIMME ANOTHER CHANCE...I WANNA CRACK IT ONCE AGAIN.. 


 This is how every would-be-engineer thinks.We students do engineerin coz of the following reasons:


1)PARENTS FORCE US TO!
2)TO GET RICH!
3)TO GAIN A BRAND NAME ENGINEER !
4)EASY TO GAIN A SEAT!

Students these days are doing engineering jus cuz they hv to do smthing worthwhile.
ENGINEERING IS A FASHION NOT ANY FUCKING PASSION . .
For eg,i never wanted to be an engineer!
M doing it cuz my mOm wants me to do it! Period.
I love chemistry & wanted to do APPLIED CHEM In HCU! Dad was okay with it but my mOm was adamant.
Finally,i wanted to do chem engineering but OMG!! My mOm wanted me to be a s/w engg whereas i had a very vague idea about cOding!
I dont give a damn about coding!
The Reason She States: RINKY(Petname),i cant let you to do chem engg & spoil your skin.. 
Me: awk!! Vat d fuck?
Such A Lame ReasOn!
My i tell u vat?
Momz have this very good innert capability to convince U! They either convince or they cry..
And here i m,doin s/w engg!!!
Bt my dear matez,do not commit d mistake that i ve done! Cry! Stay Adamant! Get Vat U want! Do not rot urself in a bloody regional college like me & my buddiez!!
College life never comez back.,.so go for d best!
Never settle for anything less than the best..!!
Maintain INTENSITY (Vateva it means tO U!! ;) )
and tO many ppl whO Cudnt get thru any engineering entrance: GOOD FO U!! U Got saved! Go get a Life.,.engineering is not just the course i.e d best or appropriate or d ultimate!!
No Sir,No!
Life z ultimate,do not waste it on penultimate things like engineering!
Bt
still u want to be a TECHIE Den mind u Sir,get into IIT Or VIT Or ICFAI Or DCE..
Bt nOt into d regiOnal collz,they r just not bloody worth it...!!!


P.S. My intention z not to hurt my generation techies.

P.S. Do engineering in regional collz fo d above 2 reasons:
1) if ur dad is rich (cuz u have to do either MBA Or MS Afta engg.)
2) if u want to get rich!!

Till my next blog tata my generation techiez!!!

Till then play cool...
Ciao......
                                                                                                          
                                   Signing off........
                                                                                     Veronica.....

3 comments:

  1. Listen to her ppl!!!
    she is rite!!!!
    DAMN RITE!!!!!!

    SID!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sid:
    haan bachon sunO SunaO Lyf banaO..

    ~Veronica~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.........
    cool guys!!!!!!!
    bt how do v get rich by taku=in up engineerin??
    temme dat also na please :D

    ReplyDelete